Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back

After a whirlwind of a month, I'm back onboard with the program - with a ton of catching up to do. I have one day left here at ImaginOn before transferring to another branch. I have decided to forget about my photography lessons in the blog at this point because a) I am behind with 2.0, and b) because as far as I know, no one is reading this blog.

Over the next few days, I will prove that completing the 23 things on time is possible - no matter how behind you are. If you have procrastinated and need some encouragement, use my progress to help.

Okay, now that I have taken a public oath to complete this project, failure is not an option.

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Hi chris- you're wrong. You have at least one reader :) Go luck with the transition.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home